TLDR: I'm a UX Designer with software development background with almost 15 years of experience. For the last 5 years I have been working in solutions for Brazilian market. Currently, I am working as UX Specialist at PagSeguro UOL focused on payment solutions. Before this, I have worked as UX Designer for Globo.com, as UX Researcher for Samsung and with UX and UI for software development at Eldorado Research Institute.
pagseguro Uol | 2018 - Present
Supporting the PagSeguro UOL design team with UX methodologies and insights focused on payment solutions for Brazilian market.
globo.com | 2016 - 2018
At globo.com, I was focused on the video delivering platform. The main product I supported was the Globosat Play product, a TV Everywhere solution for Pay-TV provider's clients, delivering live and on-demand content from important channels from Brazilian Pay-TV.
During this period, I had the opportunity to:
Support the development of Olympics 2016 platform for Sportv
Run big data analysis and user interviews to make a "check-up" of Globosat Play product in order to guide next steps
Deep analysis of legacy architecture and internal user needs to support the Globosat Play Web redesign.
samsung | 2013 - 2016
I worked at Samsung Innovation Group from Campinas - Brazil as UX Researher. We were responsible for the research and concept definition for health, education and disruptive solutions focused on Brazilian and Latin America markets.
Eldorado Institute | 2005 - 2013
I started my professional career as a software developer at Eldorado Institute in the middle of 00's. During the almost ten years working there, I have shifted my career to develop UX Designer skills. So I performed front-end and back-end development, usability analysis, requirement analysis, web design, interaction design, user research, UX Lead and... ok, it is enough. :)
The projects were a range of variety too: I delivered projects to Microsoft, Samsung, LG, Semp Toshiba and AOC and supported platforms such as web, mobile (Android, Windows Phone, Bada Smartphones and Android Tablets), POCs and Smart TVs.
You may also check:
Oh, you read until here... You are so sweet! You may be interested in some additional information...
- I made the move from Software Development for UX Design before 10s (it was not even called UX Design these days, but I was already trying to make the user's life better...).
- Multi-platform lover! I had the opportunity of designing interaction solutions for desktop solutions, responsive web, mobile apps, smartphones and tablets, POSs, Ultrasound, Virtual Assistant...so far.
- Each new market to discover is also a glad opportunity. So far I got deep into the problems and needs from areas such as education, restaurant attendance, customer service support, healthcare, human seniority, video broadcast and streaming, sports content...
- I use empathy (for users, stakeholders, developers, managers, etc.) to guide us in designing solutions that match user desires, technical feasibility, and business needs.
- I believe in the knowledge sharing as a tool for knowledge building. ('May I ask you a talk or a mentoring session?' Sure!).
- I really enjoy the challenge of understanding people and dealing with complex user data. Qualitative research, trend reports, user big data... extracting knowledge and insights from all this mess is fun for me.
- At last, but not least, I like to be in an environment where I can grow and make others grow too. Competitiveness is for the market, I prefer to take part in projects where I really can support and be supported by every player that works around me, share information and find solutions that match everybody's goals.
I am fed up talking about me, let's talk about you: Be my guest!